Made right in our Seattle studio, the lightweight 100% Merino wool "Mountain" scarf was designed by renowned Plains Indian graphic artist John Isaiah Pepion (Blackfeet). Mountains are considered sacred and powerful places to people around the world. This is also true for the Blackfeet, who are located on the Northern Plains and surrounded by the Rocky Mountains. The triangles on this wool scarf represent mountains while the circle represent stars. John notes that the Blackfeet are well known for their mountain designs, whether it is on their tipis or beadwork.
- Designed by John Isaiah Pepion (Blackfeet)
- Made in our Seattle Studios
- 2-sided design with secure bound edge
- 82 in x 7 in/ 208.28 cm x 17.78 cm
- 100% Pure Merino Wool from Italy
- Navy blue and beige
- Leather Gold Label
- Shipped in custom box
Thank you for supporting Inspired Natives™, not "Native-inspired."
Recommended Product Care:
Spot clean only. If needed, please hand wash and air dry. Hang away from direct sunlight
- Clean liquid stains immediately with warm water and mild detergent
- Never use harsh chemicals or scrub wool
- Steam to de-wrinkle
- Store scarf away from direct sunlight