Our Gold Label baby blankets are now machine washable! Made with a Merino wool and cotton blend yarn, these are our softest blankets yet, now featuring the warmth of wool and the convenience of cotton. Our baby blankets are a wonderfully warm way to cuddle with your kiddo, or spread out on the floor make a soft surface for tummy-time.
Our Protection Baby Blanket by Plains Indian graphic artist John Isaiah Pepion (Blackfeet/Piikani) wraps your baby in protective animals and symbols so they can sleep sweetly and you can rest soundly. In Plains Indian culture, powerful animals such as the buffalo, elk, and wolf are often called upon in song and ceremony for protection. John has designed his Protection Baby Blanket to include several sacred animals to bring warmth and security to your baby.
- Designed by John Isaiah Pepion (Piikani/Blackfeet)
- Made in Eighth Generation's Seattle studio
- Light blue and cream
- One-sided design with a pique structure
- 46 in x 35 in / 116.84 cm x 88.9 cm
- Yarn fibers are 80% organic cotton, 20% Merino wool
- Tested for phthalates in accordance with CPSC
- Gold Labels include handwritten batch number
- Wrapped in a heavy paper band and protected by tissue paper
- Clean liquid stains immediately with warm water and mild detergent
- Machine washable with cold water; lay flat to dry (warm/hot water or using a dryer will cause the fibers to contract, resulting in shrinkage)
- Steam to de-wrinkle if needed
- Store blanket away from direct sunlight
Thank you for supporting Inspired Natives™, not "Native-inspired."